Monday, April 20, 2009

Thoughts from Monday.

Today was a pretty good day, even though it's not over yet.

We dissected a fetal pig today in anatomy class. It was a little gross, but it was actually really cool. It was neat to see all the organs and such. Courtney and I named our pig Prunella because she was a girl and she was pruny. (I don't think pruny is a word. Oh well.) We get to see her next week too... hopefully she doesn't smell. I wonder how our teacher is going to keep all the pigs from smelling putrid. Ew that is gross to think about. I guess she will figure it out.

So I have this paper to write about the Khmer Rouge, but I'm having a little trouble getting motivated to write it. I guess I am just ready for summer. SUMMER IS SO SOON. Or maybe I am distracted. I think I am distracted... distracted by the eagerness for summer. There's only like 3 or so weeks left of classes though! Yahooooooo! :)

Well, if I want to get a good grade on this paper I suppose I should go write it.

au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment