Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just a Thursday.

I think that besides Saturday and Sunday, Thursday might just be my favorite day of the week.
Why you ask? Well, I have a few reasons....

1) Wednesday is the day before and I am happy to have Wednesday behind me. I don't really like Wednesdays all that much since I have monotonous classes allll day. I mean, my all classes are not always boring, but collectively they are pretty much boring. I don't know if that sentence makes sense or not, but whatever.
2) I play with kids on Thursdays, and it's pretty awesome.
3) I have nothing to turn in for school until Monday, so I am usually never stressed because of school on Thursdays.

Those are the reasons that I like Thursdays quite a lot.

I went to Dick's today and bought a jacket... it's pretty sweet.

If you're reading this and you think that it is dumb, then don't read it. 

the end.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think this was dumb, so I kept reading :-)

    -BeckyLee

    ReplyDelete