Saturday, August 21, 2010

College.

Welllll, I made it to college! Classes haven't exactly started yet, so I'm not sure what I'm in for, but so far it's ben good. It's so weird, though. College is just WEIRD! But, I like it. My roommates are awesome. I think that this year's gonna be really good. Our room is nice and pretty. Our colors are mostly black and white and pink. We got a cool grey rug, a coffee table, and some pillows to go in the middle of the floor. It is quite nice. :)

Our hall is crazy! There's all these events to go to, but I haven't gone to many because I've been doing other things like being with my roommates, Kathryn and Briana. Did I mention they are awesome?

I miss my friends at home and from home though... and my family. However, most people say that the first month of college is the worst. It's not super bad, but I'm looking forward to getting into the swing of things. I'm ready for classes to start. They start on Monday, but I'm a little scared. I printed out my syllabi today and kinda put my notebooks together. Tomorrow, I'm planning to walk around all the class buildings and find out where my classes are so I don't get lost the first day!

I don't know if anyone reads this, but this is what's going on! :)

-Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. i read it! and i'm so excited for you!!! i'll be praying for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read it tonight, and i remember being so scared to go to class! and it was a little scary the first couple day, but don't you worry kiddo, it will quickly become a natural thing. :) and very fun.

    ReplyDelete