Monday, March 30, 2009

To blog or not to blog?

Here I am, not wanting to do homework. I think I will write a blog instead. Doesn't that sound like a lot more fun? :)

I really should finish my history homework, but I really have no desire to do so. Actually what I really want to do is go outside and play some basketball... maybe I'll do that in a little while.

I miss Storm practices and games a lot. I miss seeing my friends everyday and just plain playing basketball - I really love it.

Ugh, I suppose I should go do that homework...

peaceout.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I would comment on this blog... but I've got some homework to do.. But I really want to comment... but I really should go do my work... What if I went and biked 60 miles.. hmm. Ugh, homework!

    Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete